Ok! so you are worried about how you can list your Local Business on Google! Don’t worry we will help you through. It is not only you but everyone who wants to list their business on Google who is worried about how the process gets completed the right way. Today through this blog that complete process will be discussed in detail. Just understand and read everything carefully.
1. Adding or claiming your Business on Google’s My Business:
Google My Business helps you in the following ways:-
- You can add the information of your Business to Google Maps, You can search also you can avail other services on Google.
- You can easily create or you can easily get access to a Profile of Business that is listed on Google.
- You can also manage how your Business information is been shown throughout Google.
If you want to be sure, whether your business is eligible to be shown on Google you need to verify the Profile of your Business.
2. How to verify your Business on Google My Business?
Just use Your Smart Phone:
- On your Phone or Tab open the Application of Google My Business
- Now when you Go to verify click on your given Phone number.
- You must be eligible to get a verification code in that number through call or test.
- Now enter the code received.
If this fails verify your business by email.
3. What are the criteria to be fulfilled to get your business listed on Google My Business?
- Your Business must have a physical location, a place where your customers can come in person and buy from you.
- If you want your business to stay and not get suspended from Google then you need to follow all Google’s guidelines very carefully otherwise it can easily be removed by Google.
- Do not use Prohibited content.
- Always represent your business as you do it in real life.
- Do make sure your address, as well as your service area, is to the point and less.
- Not more than one profile per business can be listed.
- Your Name Should be there on your Business.
- Add work hours.
- Always use the local Phone number
4. Keep your business updated and make sure you are giving Google the right information at the right time.
5. You must keep on Posting content for better assured and results.
6. The reviews that your clients give are very important for your reputation
7. Put images of your Business abundantly
8. Do post covid update for your customer's knowledge.
If you can do these things correctly your business will surely get listed on Google My Business.